Dads and Babies Seminar
A 90 minute seminar for parents of young children
Did You Know…
- Dad’s hormones change when a baby is born?
- 18mth old children with lots of father time have better problem-solving skills?
- Father involvement in early childhood protects against teenage pregnancy?
Harald Breiding-Buss is the National Coordinator of the Father & Child Trust. His background includes natural sciences, early childhood education and parenting education. Harald has run many workshops and courses for and about fathers. He pioneered research on and services to teenage fathers in NZ.
- What babies learn from dads: latest research…
- How babies’ brains develop to different stimulation…
- Men and women: how children thrive on the differences…
- Attachment and relationship – building for babies and dads
- Role models: is your baby getting enough of both?
Groups can book this Father & Child seminar for their members or their staff.
Email email@example.com to organise a date.