Father & Child Magazine Issue #7
When Things Turn Sour; Your On Your Own; Like A Puppet On A String; What I Couldn’t Do; ‘Tis Perfect To Be An Imperfect Dad; The Poo And Pee Comedy Show; Rediscovering My Parents; A Hillary-ous Dad.
- When Things Turn Sour: A special report on the Domestic Violence Act and supervised access.
- “Your On Your Own.”: One dad encounted little sympathy when he tried to protect his young daughter from her abusive mother.
- Like A Puppet On A String: Insted of protecting him, the Domestic Violence Act became just another tool of abuse for Mike’s ex-partner.
- What I Couldn’t Do…: A Couple of years ago, Rob Fitzpatrick refused to be supervised to see his son. Now he is helping other dads to accept the challange.
- ‘Tis Perfect To Be An Imperfect Dad: Martin Wilson thinks dads should be realistic about their roles.
- The Poo And Pee Comedy Show: Kids indulge in the forbidden. Nothing to worry about, thinks Steven Crandell.
- Rediscovering My Parents: When Paul Jenkins became solo dad, he found his ties with his parents strengthened once again.
- A Hillary-ous Dad: Mountaneer and adventurer Peter Hillary has got his priorities right reports Peter Moore.
Next: When Things Turn Sour