Father & Child Magazine Issue #6
It Takes A Village To Raise A Child; Destination: Unknown; Long Distance Parenting; Pulling Off The Bandages; Dad-Action In Californian Schools; Back To Work.
- It Takes A Village To Raise A Child: Harald Breiding-Buss examines parental responsibility versus community responsibility.
- Destination: Unknown: Steven Crandell thinks parenting is a journey and lets himself be led by his son into the unknown.
- Long Distance Parenting: Staying in touch with your children is a particular challange when they’re 5,000 miles away. Brent D. Gardiner has a few tips.
- Pulling Off The Bandages: Rob Fitzpatrick brought his abducted and abused son to safty in New Zealand. By Harald Breiding-Buss.
- Dad-Action In Californian Schools: Hogan Hilling has won the Californian “Courage to Care” award for a project that in volves fathers in schools.
- Back To Work: WINZ’s Compass programme gives assistance for sole parents wanting to re-enter the workforce.