Father & Child Magazine Issue #5
Is Santa Claus The Original Grandfather; Drumming The Drums; Will It Be The Best Of Times, Or The Worst Of Times; Back to School; Changing Jobs; Kid’s Need ‘Grand’ Dads Too.
- Is Santa Claus The Original Grandfather
- Drumming The Drums: “Festival Of Men” doesn’t sound like somthing real blokes do but Harald Breiding-Buss found he enjoyed himself.
- Will It Be The Best Of Times, Or The Worst Of Times: Christmas can be particularly stressful time for separated dadds. Peter Moore explores the issues.
- Back to School: Fathers can make all the difference to their offspring’s education – getting involved in their schools is the key writes James McLoughlin.
- Changing Jobs: Mike Cook discovered that when he quit his job to look after his son, he only changed bosses.
- Kid’s Need ‘Grand’ Dads Too: Ken Limmer has had no family of his own. But at the end of his working life he became a “playcenter Granddad”. Peter Moore tells his story.