Father & Child Magazine Issue #49
Dads After the Quake; Around the World With Kids; Dads in Rwanda; Leigh and Sons Ltd (solo dad); Early Childhood Research Conference.
- Parenting: Learning About Relationships Young children learn their social skills at home, not pre-school.
- Shaken Men’s Health: Social agencies report that men’s Mental Health in Christchurch is not good.
- Rwanda Dads: One dad traveled to Rwanda and came back with insights about fatherhood
- Leigh and Sons Ltd: A solo dad shares his philosophies about life, parenting and, well, being a solo dad.
- Conference Review: Early Childhood Research Conference The days of blind belief in Early Childhood Education centres are over, it seems.