Father & Child Magazine Issue #42
Parenting: Attention Span; The Balancing Act; Releasing The Woman In Your Daughter; Reunited Again; Family Values in Politics; Protecting Fathers; Commission Without Clout?
- Parenting: Attention Span Although girls are by no means immune to short attention span issues and the related impulsive behaviour, boys are typically far more at risk.
- The Balancing Act While touted primarily as a women’s issue, a better balance between work and (other) life for men benefits the whole community argues Brendon Smith.
- Releasing The Woman In Your Daughter
- Reunited Again Canterbury nearly lost a keen supporter to Auckland, but as Jonathon Young reports, you just can’t keep a good Canterbury Dad from his son.
- Family Values in Politics If you count initiatives, policies, task forces and budgets, you’d think we have done everything for children in New Zealand. But still, we rank very low on many social statistics, Harald Breiding-Buss
- Opinion: Protecting Fathers
- Commission Without Clout?