Father & Child Magazine Issue #22
Absent by law; Times Up For Time Out; Understanding Men – The Book; International Fatherhood Summit; Sick Kids; I Have Kids
- Absent by law: Separated fathers have formed groups all over New Zealand to fight what they think is an unjust Family Court system. Mark Stephenson takes a look at both sides of the argument.
- Times Up For Time Out: Does “time out” as a form of punishment send all the wrong messages to kids ? Mark Nixon and Megan Reynolds research the topic.
- Understanding Men – The Book: Phil Bradbury has written a new book. Take a sneak preview
- International Fatherhood Summit: Our very own Harald Breiding-Buss was there, and reports from this week long conference held in Oxford UK.
- Sick Kids !: Pat Albertson takes a humourous look at one of the more unpleasant aspects of parenthood.
- I Have Kids: Paul Yeoman talks about the skills he has acquired just by being a parent.
Next: Absent By Law