Father & Child Magazine Issue #18
Dad at 17; Just You Wait Till Your Father Gets Home; Boys at School; What Did You Do On Valentine’s Day; Fatherhood Chinese Style; Some Dads Can’t Win.
- Dad at 17: The story of Tyler Guise. Links to teendads web site
- Just You Wait Till Your Father Gets Home: Ways of discipline.
- Boys at School: Our boys have been underperforming at school. But are they really “not ready” at five, or aren’t the schools?
- What Did You Do On Valentine’s Day?
- Fatherhood Chinese Style: Although known for its one-child policy, a NZer resident in mainland China found many couples have more.
- Some Dads Can’t Win: As a separated, non-custodial father you get no thanks for buying your children new stuff.
Next: Dad at 17