Father & Child Magazine Issue #16
Booze, Bikes And Babes; To Be The Best Dad I Can; Dads Along The Nile; Staunch As…; What She Doesn’t Say That You Need To Hear
- Booze, Bikes And Babes: Two Kids by the age of 19 – the carefree life didn’t last long for this chap.
- To Be The Best Dad I Can: A father of two school-age girls writes whats important to him.
- Dads Along The Nile: For the guys in Egypt it’s all about love and compassion.
- Staunch As…: If Men don’t talk about their kids, it doesn’t mean they don’t care.
- What She Doesn’t Say That You Need To Hear: The days of politically correct relarionship columns are over – at least in Father&Child
Next: Booze, Bikes And Babes