Father & Child Magazine Issue #15
Hippy Takes From Paft; Playcentre Dads; Riding Out The Change; 3 Under 3; Fatherless America; Children After Separation.
- Hippy Takes From Paft: The government shifts funding from 0-3 year olds to 4-5 year olds. Is that really a good idea?
- Playcentre Dads: Trash the bibbed aprons – dads are coming to Playcentre.
- Riding Out The Change: Postnatal Depression hits many new parents.
- 3 Under 3: If you think one toddler is hard work, check this family out. With three kids under three life becomes a blur.
- Fatherless America: For thousands of American non-custodial dads the choice is prison or sweatshops.
- Children After Separation: A Help Sheet
Next: Hippy Takes From Paft