Father & Child Magazine Issue #13
The Bond of the Blood; The New Man; Wanted: New Words for Old; Childbirth: Two Sides of the Same Story; If You Want to Know More, Ask Dad; Fathers and Children’s Rights.
- The Bond of the Blood: New Zealand research says a stepparent cannot really replace a natural one.
- The New Man: How does it feel for a dad, when the ex takes a new boyfriend?
- Wanted: New Words for Old: The word “stepparent” is not really appropriate.
- Childbirth: Two Sides of the Same Story: Pat and Janet Albertson relate the story of the birth of their first
- If You Want to Know More, Ask Dad: The story of a gay dad, who has shared custody of his children.
- Fathers and Children’s Rights: Report from the Social Policy forum in Wellington, Oct 26th 2000.
Next: The Bond of the Blood