Father & Child Magazine Issue #11
Shared Parenting Bill – R.I.P.; The Meaning Of Being A Dad; Househubbies!; The Four C’s Of A Housedad; School – Not Quite The Final Frontier; Back To “Fathering The Future”; Going Slow; Radio For Starters.
- Shared Parenting Bill – R.I.P.: Can shared parenting simply be legislated into existence?
- The Meaning Of Being A Dad: John McIntyre [ Name Changed ] twells the story of his fatherhood from birth to coming to grips with being an “access dad”.
- Househubbies!: A look into the private lives of dads at home by Harald Breiding-Buss.
- The Four C’s Of A Housedad: “C” as in “Chores”. But not everything is as bad as it looks, writes James McLoughlin.
- School – Not Quite The Final Frontier: Ron Thow shares the adventure of finding the right school for his son.
- Back To “Fathering The Future”: Tony Scanlan reports on the Christchurch organisation “Fathering The Future”.
- Going Slow: Steve Crandell feels no rush to join the rat race.
- Radio For Starters: Ron Thow felt like he was thrown in the cold water when starting a radio programme for dads.