Father & Child Magazine Issue #10
Protection Orders And Parental Alienation; She’s My Girl; Fathers In The Olden Days; Sharing The Parents; Dont Eat The Vegetarians.
- Protection Orders And Parental Alienation: The recent conviction of a father for sending a christmas gift to his daughter highlights problems with the NZ Family Court.
- She’s My Girl: What dads say about their relationship with their daughters.
- Fathers In The Olden Days: Were Victorian dads really the patriarchs we think they were?
- Sharing The Parents: Equally split custody is an increasingly popular model amongst parents who separated, Ron Thow shares his own experiences and what else he found out about the issue.
- Dont Eat The Vegetarians: “Full Time Dads” Tim Cerantola takes a humorous look at his family’s eating habits.