Father & Child Magazine Issue #9
Hungry For Dad; Pheromones; School At Home; A Day In The Life Of Working Parents; Separated Father, Housedad and Grandfather.
- Hungry For Dad: Women’s eating disorders may have a lot to do with the father-girl relationship, writes Peter Walker.
- Pheromones?: Canterbury University found a biological connection between a father’s involvement and his daughters puberty.
- School At Home: Just how crazy are homeschoolers? Tony Scanlan took a closer look.
- A Day In The Life Of Working Parents: How Steve Wallace and wife marama juggle work and raising their toddler.
- Separated Father, Housedad and Grandfather: Peter Moore has interviewed celebrity Brian Edwards about what fatherhood means to him.
Next: Hungry For Dad