Father & Child Magazine Issue #49
Learning About Relationships, Dads After the Quake; Around the World With Kids; Dads in Rwanda; Leigh and Sons Ltd (solo dad); Early Childhood Research Conference.
- Learning About Relationships – Young children learn their social skills at home, not pre-school.
- Shaken Men’s Health – Social agencies report that men’s Mental Health in Christchurch is not good.
- Rwanda Dads [not online] – One dad traveled to Rwanda and came back with insights about fatherhood
- Around the World With Kids – Quentin and Justine Solomon took their two young children on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Europe, South America and Asia.
- Leigh and Sons Ltd: A solo dad shares his philosophies about life, parenting and, well, being a solo dad.
- Early Childhood Research Conference The days of blind belief in Early Childhood Education centres are over, it seems.