Father & Child Magazine Issue #12
Who’d Want To Be A Fairytale Father?; Fit To Be A Dad; Men At Birth; Im A Dad – Listen To Me; Researching Men In New Zealand – Whose Voices Are We Hearing?.
- Who’d Want To Be A Fairytale Father?: With role models like that – not me, says Tony Scanlan.
- Fit To Be A Dad: Keep yourself in shape and your kids wont tire you out, believes Harald Breiding-Buss.
- Men At Birth: Have “Maternity Services” providers missed the boat?
- Im A Dad – Listen To Me: A Nelson team of social worker, researcher and public health professional wanted to know what dads really think.
- Researching Men In New Zealand – Whose Voices Are We Hearing?: An all-female team studying the effects of Viagra – Bizarre.